Requirements: Honours or Masters degree in Psychology, counselling experience essential. Must be of Christian Faith
We are currently looking for an intern to assist in our counselling centre for the year 2018.
You will receive a wide exposure to face to face counselling ,supervision from psychologists as well as
great support working in a team.
• Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ; maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with
people within and outside of Focus; adheres to the Standard of Moral Conduct and Statement of Faith;
upholds Focus on the Family's ministry in prayer
• Demonstrates behaviours aligned with Focus on the Family core values
• Awareness of own strengths and shortcomings
• High level of energy and enthusiasm
• Must be bright, positive, and friendly - conveying warmth and a genuine interest in people
• Well-developed social skills
• Creates favourable impression in terms of appropriate attire, appearance, bearing, and manner
• Maintains a healthy, affirming relationship with family
• Exhibits integrity in professional and personal life in accordance with Biblical standards; straightforward and not self-serving
Only those that meet the requirements can apply.