We are a growing business college based in Fourways and we’re on the lookout for young interns looking to get a start in an organisation by joining our videographers and video editing team. We are focused on providing edgy and vibrate educational multimedia video content, so don’t miss out on this opportunity.
2. Company description
Chartall Business College is an innovative and modern provider of education and training. We use multiple modes of training delivery to enhance our course offering and we can tailor a unique solution for each client. For example, some clients prefer face-to-face (classroom) as the main delivery method with online top up and support including video copies of the training sessions for those who missed a class. Other clients have embraced our online, tablet or computer delivery with periodic webinar tutorials because it allows them to reach staff in the more remote areas.
1. Job purpose
Work with the e-learning department to manage and produce content for online students.
Primary responsibilities include recoding, editing on-demand video material.
Key functions of the role are ensuring non-live recordings are executed, recorded and edited in a studio quality manner and made available in a timeous manner.
2. Duties and responsibilities
• Pre-production, filming and editing videos
• Podcast (voice) recording and sound recording
• Produce E-learning videos (To be included in the Developmental Plan)
Diploma or degree in Video Production, Motion Graphic design, New Media, Radio, Television, Marketing, Communications or related. Or working towards their qualifications and are available.
Good knowledge of the video production process, including on set filming, sound recording and editing
4. Personal competencies
• Ability to adapt easily to new challenges as the company grows
• Experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Sony Movie Studio, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut)
• Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively as a team member
• Tech savvy and have experience with MS Office Suite
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organisational skills and ability to work quickly under pressure
• Comfortable using and learning new audio/video, telecommunications, and computing technologies.