Job Description: One of the Consulting firms in Witbank is currently looking for Inventory Management Facilitator
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Delivers Effective Inventory Management
• Ensures completion of learning assessments and provides relevant feedback based on results
• Designs pre and post training assessments
• Operates within agreed training schedule and meets Service SETA quality standards/SAQA/ETDP
Delivering Training services for SAQA registered Inventory Management qualifications
This job requires an individual with a passion for learning and development. :
• A minimum of 5 years specifically developing, presenting training, educating end users.
• Ability to conduct training
• Strong and assertive communication skills.
• Attention to detail and excellent subject knowledge.
• Ability to train and develop staff to be at a level of competence required to perform their responsibilities effectively.
• Have knowledge of developing training manuals Good Presentation and Delivery Skills.
• Must be organized, deadline driven and ability to work well under pressure.
• Have thorough administrative and organizational skills.
• Computer literacy is a pre-requisite- MS word, Excel, and PowerPoint, ability to operate multimedia presentations, planning & organizing skills,
• Minimum 2 - 5 years in adult education and training ETDP/Service SETA accreditation
• Ability to work under pressure & on multiple projects.
• Own transport.
• Please specify preferred area/province of work
Salary Range: Commission
Job location: Sunning hill (Johannesburg)