This PM will be required to have some SCRUM experience in the New Way of Working at a Financial Institution.
This is a PROJECT-BASED CONTRACT ROLE.
The role outline:
To plan, direct and co-ordinate the activities of enterprise-wide projects to ensure that project goals are accomplished and to develop project plans specifying goals; strategy; staffing; scheduling; identification of risks; contingency plans and allocation of available resources; in line with the business strategy.
* Ensure accurate cost estimation based on coverage of client requirements and project scope.
* Ensure project budget are managed within project scope.
* Ensure projects are delivered on target within due date, budget and according to scope and project governance.
* Ensure traceability of defined benefits throughout the lifecycle of the project and escalate any deviations.
* Ensure management of scope, including coverage of client requirements, are created based on estimations.
* Manage delivery of project against agreed schedule.
* Meet project requirements.
* Manage project priorities effectively and ensured dependencies are catered for according to the project scope.
* Ensure professional advice accepted and implemented.
* Identify project stakeholders, communicate their roles, define their level of participation in project, and map their communication needs and stakeholder engagement strategies throughout the project plan.
* Ensure each stakeholder group is actively managed through the change cycle.
* Ensure business change impact is conducted across process, systems and technology in accordance with change management plan.
* Ensure roles and strategies are defined, and behaviours and operations are understood. Ensure clients are informed.
* Ensure the change management process is led and supported together with the client.
* Ensure client needs are accurately captured in scope.
* Ensure sufficient resource allocations.
* Manage delivery of large and complex projects according to prevailing project management methodology.
* Conduct effective resource negotiation and allocation.
* Ensure compliance to procedures, policies guidelines Identify obstacles and escalate deviations from project plan.
* Direct and coordinate activities and monitor delivery of resources deployed to the project.
* Manage project resource performance together with the line manager.
* Manage project performance review with senior project mentors.
* Monitor project performance and mitigate all project risk.
* Manage project plan by identifying the impact of projects on all aspects of business operations.
* Ensure change management requirements are understood and the plan is managed.
* Ensure change are executed and enabled.
* Ensure sufficient resource allocation across project or programme.
* Ensure work obstacles are resolved and problems managed.
* Ensure active participation in ongoing innovation on Project Management Methodology.
* Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in the company's culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
* Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth.
* Understand and embrace the company's vision and values, leading by example.
* Identify opportunities to influence the improvement or enhancement of business processes and methodologies.
* Review the company's and Business Unit Plan and ensure delivered systems, process, services and solutions are aligned to support the achievement of the business strategy, objectives and values.
* Share knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders to enable skilling and required corrective action taking place.
* Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes that will improve the functioning of stakeholders' businesses.
Essential Qualifications - NQF Level
* Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
* Professional Qualifications/Honour's Degree
* Working towards Programme Management certification (PGMP)
* PMP or Prince certification. Programme Management certification (PGMP)
Type of Experience and Exposure:
* Built a high performance culture
* Built and maintained stakeholder relationships
* Delivered compliance risk management programmes and advice
* Designed Workforce Planning Solutions
* Developed and Implemented Communications Strategy
* Improved Processes and Culture
* Manage internal process
* Managed Transformation & Innovation
* Managed Self and Team
Minimum Experience Level
* 8-10 years experience working in a project environment of which 2-3 years working with medium to high complexity projects
* High-Impact Communication
* Building Strategic Working Relationships
* Driving for Results
* Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
* Decision Making
* Gaining Commitment
This is a contract role, project-based and for a 6 Month Initial Period, possibility of renewal at 6 Months.