Looking for a young and dynamic individual with a good understanding of the application of modern technology in education. Duties include the following:
• Selecting, preparing and presenting modules and lessons suited to the abilities of the learners.
• Select and use additional training aids (e.g. newspapers, magazines, books, etc.) during lessons.
• Facilitate classes using a wide variety of blended learning techniques
• Assessing the abilities and level of achievement of learners through direct observation and administering mock assessments.
• Compile mock assessments during the training sessions to assess learners’ knowledge of each Learning Unit and provide feedback.
• Capture results and mentor learners that struggle with work.
-Minimum National Diploma in Information Technology
-2 years facilitation experience (added advantage)