Soloplan is THE software company of the logistics sector.
As one of the leading German logistics software companies, we develop and distribute our innovative and flexible logistics software suite CarLo® for the efficient handling of all tasks surrounding transport management.
Our software convinces customers all around the world. Exceptional customer requests and trainings will be waiting for you in your role as …
IT Support Advisor [m|f] for logistic software
• Competent and friendly customer support for our transport management software application CarLo® via the phone, by e-mail and via remote maintenance sessions.
• Identification and analysis of technical problems and malfunctions as well as finding solutions
• Documentation of customer requests and solutions in our ticket system
• Installation of our software products at customer site
• Configuration of our software solutions according to our customers ‘needs
• Providing customer training on site on how to use our software application
As a member of our external service team you will receive an additional performance bonus based on yearly agreed upon targets.
• Completed Bachelor Degree in computer science, business informatics or logistics or comparable professional experience (min 3 years)
• Experiences in customer IT support | IT service desk, preferably for logistic software applications
• Training experience for end-users (necessary)
• Profound IT skills or knowledge of the logistic sector
• Knowledge in SQL databases (necessary)
• Very good English language skills (spoken and written)
• Valid driver´s license Code 8
• Quick thinking and professional demeanor
• Hard worker and fast learner
• Willingness to travel
We off er you
Fair, sustainable and future-oriented teamwork in a pleasant work environment. We will be happy to explain the various opportunities for further training and development as well as the good salary conditions and social company benefits in a personal interview.
Our HR-Team is looking forward to receiving your convincing application including details regarding your expected salary, your earliest possible starting date, a picture of you and the job ID 690-2.