Soloplan is an International company which prides itself to be the market leader in Transport Management systems. We are looking for a driven individual who will strengthen our international customer service team.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Competent and friendly customer support for our transport management software application CarLo® via the phone, by e-mail and via remote maintenance sessions.
• Identification and analysis of technical problems and malfunctions as
well as finding solutions
• Documentation of customer requests and solutions in our ticket system
• Installation of our software products at customer site
• Configuration of our software solutions according to our customers ‘needs
• Providing customer training on site on how to use our software application
As a member of our external service team you will receive an additional performance bonus based on yearly agreed upon targets.
• Completed Bachelor Degree in computer science, business informatics or logistics or comparable professional experience (min 3 years)
• Experiences in customer IT support | IT service desk, preferably for logistic software applications
• Training experience for end-users (necessary)
• Profound IT skills or knowledge of the logistic sector
• Knowledge in SQL databases (necessary)
• Very good English language skills (spoken and written)
• Valid driver´s license Code 8
• Quick thinking and professional demeanor
• Hard worker and fast learner
• Willingness to travel
We off er you
Fair, sustainable and future-oriented teamwork in a pleasant work environment. We will behappy to explain the various opportunities for further training and development as well as the good salary conditions and social company benefi ts in a personal interview.
Our HR-Team is looking forward to receiving your convincing application including details regarding your expected salary, your earliest possible starting date, a picture of you and the job ID 690-5 by mail.