One of our Clients based in Somerset West in the IT Industry are looking to employ an IT Support/Systems Administrator to join their team.
There is a big opportunity for growth in their company for the right Individual - Hard Working, Persistent and Motivated. You will be joining an up-beat team. Comprehensive product training across all products and support will be provided.
• ITIL Principles
• IT security policies and procedures
• Customer service process and procedures
• Business processes
• IT operations
• Customer focus
• Problem Management
• Incident Management
• Technology Savvy
• Vendor Engagement
• Conflict Resolution
• Interpersonal Skills
R 15 000 – R 20 000
Send Updated CV, References, Professional Photo with your Application
Should you not be contacted by us within 14 business days from the date of your submission, please consider your application unsuccessful. We will however keep your CV on our Database
• 2 Years - Experience IT Industry
• CompTIA A+ & N+ Training and or Microsoft MCA/MCP Cert will be a plus.
• Desktop support knowledge
• Minimum qualification requirement is Grade 12.
• Good software and hardware skills for PCs, mobile devices, networks, etc;
• Available to work from Office based in Somerset West
• Prepared to travel to remote industrial sites.
• Fully Computer literate.
• Excellent Communication Skills on all levels, telephonic and face to face customer relations skills / presentable / self-motivated.
• Excellent Presentation, Planning and organizational skills.
• Must be self-driven, motivated, and innovative and team player.
• Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport.