Are you a graduate student looking for an IT internship opportunity? Do you need work experience? Look no further our client has an awesome and exciting Internship opportunity aimed at graduates who are interested in Systems Development.
Upon completion of the Internship you will be able to:
- Understand the role of technology in the business context.
- Demonstrate an understanding of problem-solving techniques and how to apply them in a systems development environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Systems Development with all its implications.
- Relate business problems and information technology solutions.
- Apply the principles of creating computer software.
- Provide qualified learners with an undergraduate entry into the fields of Information Communication Technology (ICT) and Computer Science, specializing in the Systems Development area.
- Prepare qualified learners for initial employment in to the ICT and related industries. Qualified learners will have a solid understanding of computer industry concepts and the ability to work in areas of System Development with intermediate technical complexity.
Internship Program Overview:
The Internship programme will entail Interns being up-skilled in the following:
- System Development
- Oracle Java
- Elective programmes
- Workplace Experience and training
- NQF Level 5 in IT (from a college or University)
- NQF 6 Diploma IT
- NQF 7 Degree in IT
Candidates must reside in or be able to travel to Cape Town Daily.
Vacancy Reference: MSO 250