Striving to be the leader in technology to provide performant, scalable and world class products, this client also make sure their staff is always happy – thus the reason that the core staff has been there longer than a decade.
Rapidly fast-growing software development company, who develops games and systems for the online gambling market is looking for a skilled Java Developer to join their team. If you are looking for job satisfaction in a sustainable working environment, then you will fit in perfectly in this exciting career opportunity.
Join this team with your talent of software development and a strong drive for self-improvement and knowledge sharing.
A Java developer will typically develop, deploy and monitor new and existing micro-services within the platforms or within the platforms of the customers.
• Java Development (2 year experience) Unit Testing, Test Driven Development Spring Framework, Spring Boot
• Rest Web Services JPA, Hibernate
• Database Design and Performance Microservices, Strong Modular Design
Experience in the following additional technologies will be beneficial:
• MySQL / Oracle / MSSQL / NoSQL / Mongo Kubernetes
• J2EE Web Development
• NodeJS (Microservices, Kubernetes, Mysql, RXjs) PHP (Wordpress Modules)
• Angular 1/2+, ReactJS, VUEjs HTML5 Module and Themes Phaser
• Ionic OpenFL C++
Key Performance Indicators:
• Develop defect free code.
• Function within an agile team.
• Attend and contribute to daily stand ups and other agile ceremonies.
• Assist with breakdown of tasks from business requirements.
• Accurately track time daily within the systems provided.
• Deliver on sprint commitments.
• Contribute to team planning, discussions and solution designs.
• Constructively communicate in a way that would add to valuable solutions.
• Take guidance from and support the team lead.
• Document solutions and assist others in doing their documentation.
• Share knowledge with team members.
• Adhere to coding quality standards including unit and integration testing requirements.
• Assist with the deployment and monitoring of the developed systems in testing and production environments.