The Junior Account Manager will be an expert in a specific marketplace channel. They will run the admin and day to day operations of accounts for a specific channel (Takealot). Tasks involved in this position will share the end objective of growing these accounts within the online space.
You are excited about this role because you will be doing:
– Return disputes.
– Shipment creation and booking deliveries.
– Inventory reconciliation for shipments.
– Booking Collections.
– Promotions booking.
– Checking promotions.
– Handling promotional disputes
– Seller support.
– Handling Customer queries.
– Handling Invoice requests.
– Compiling Monthly report information.
– Adding listings to asana.
We are excited to meet you because you have:
– Knowledge in Google sheets / Microsoft Excel
– The ability to manage and execute projects.
– Strategic and analytical Skills
– Understanding of the consumer market
– General Finance Knowledge
Experience in online sales on a Marketplace (Local or International)
Please note: In order to apply for this and other internships, please click on the apply button which will take you to the interns' platform - www.trustedinterns.co.za. Register your profile, and once approved, you can go ahead and apply.