This Art Fair showcases a diversity of work that represents the forefront of contemporary art from Africa to the world, and the world to Cape Town.
The city boasts a vibrant arts scene, driven by the top galleries on the African continent and beyond. Thanks to its diverse cultural heritage and geographic beauty, Cape Town is a compelling destination for both art world professionals and collectors alike.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing manager in organizing various projects
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Nurture Supplier relationships
- Experience in Photoshop or in Design
Please note that this role is from the 1st of September 2019 to March 2020. Prior to the art fair, the ideal intern may have to work on one weekend. During the week of the event – late hours may apply leading up to the event. The official event date is from the 14th February to the 16th February 2020
Please note: In order to apply for this and other internships, please click on the apply button which will take you to the interns' platform - Trusted Interns. Register your profile, and once approved, you can go ahead and apply.