RF Design represents a balanced portfolio of the world’s premier Wireless Data Communications, RF / Microwave component and Sub-systems manufacturing companies with branches in all the major commercial centres of Gauteng, Cape Town and Durban.
We are looking for a confident, conscientious, persuasive people orientated and focused professional to join our team.
This is an entry level role that has been earmarked for growth.
• Handle sales and technical processes
• Primarily concerned with overall company revenue and increasing profits
• Work directly with customers and making sure that their needs are met
• Creating, maintaining and managing relationships of existing customers and the sourcing of new business opportunities
• Develop new business opportunities with existing clients by promoting company products and services
• Assisting in the design of custom-made products and designs
• Calculating customer quotes
• Negotiating and closing sales
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products to customers and prospective customers
• Confer with customers and technical team to assess product needs and to determine requirements and needs to plan and modify products
• Help clients solve technical issues with products
• Work closely with the Sales Administrators and Stores staff and ensure they have all the necessary information to complete various sales related functions
• Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives and targets
• Travel to conduct meetings and demonstrations of new/existing product lines
• Remain up to date with innovations, trends and new products in the market
• Competitive analysis
• Recording and maintaining customer information and records
Only SA Citizens may apply.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 working days, please take it that your application was unsuccessful.
• Matric qualification along with an N3/4 / National Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• A BTech in Electrical Engineering will give you an added advantage
• Valid Driver’s license with reliable and own transport
• Fluent in English and Afrikaans
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Clear driving, employment and criminal record
• Technically minded
• Strong business, commercial acumen and negotiation skills
• Good grasp of working with figures (costings, quotes etc.)
• Conscientious, target driven, focused and hard working
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities and time management skills
• Trustworthy individual with sober habits