We’re looking for a multi-lingual Sales/ Marketing Coordinator to support our growing Executive Education department.
Fluency in English/ plus Swahili & any other vernacular East African language would be an added advantage as the successful candidate will be focused on the East African block.
NOTE 1: Only applications with the following will be considered:
• Motivation Letter
• CV plus supporting qualifications & documents
• Headshot/ Picture of Applicant
• Expected Salary range (This position includes a basic salary plus commission)
NOTE 2: Any applicants who do not receive a response within 10 working days may deem their application unsuccessful.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Excellent administrative capabilities and a demonstratable passion and inclination towards education and continuous professional development
• A team player with strong relationship building skills
• Attention to detail
• Candidates with a business degree or studying towards one will be at an added advantage.
• Customer service experience and a strong customer focus
• Proactive outlook on a daily basis
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• IT literacy and competency using Microsoft office and Sales Pipeline management
(MAKE AN IMPACT ON THE FUTURE OF OUR SCHOOL)
Our Executive Education department is responsible for building and maintaining a world-class portfolio of Short CPD and customised Programmes across a range of Management & Leadership functional areas. Joining the Recruitment team, you’ll play an important role generating leads, managing your Client churn rate, assisting with enquiries, guiding applicants in choosing appropriate programmes and venues suitable to their requirements as well as guiding them through the admissions process of our portfolio of Executive Leadership programmes. That means we’ll expect you to:
• Handle advanced enquiries from prospective applicants
• Being able to explain Programme outcomes across functional areas as well as management level
• Being able to convert sales prospects in line with set monthly targets
• Being proactive in following up and building relationships with applicants
• Manage Admitted Students events
• The incumbent is expected to be able to travel within South Africa and SADC as and when required.
• Provide an excellent level of customer service
(SHARE OUR KNOWLEDGE)
At Manorhouse we generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets within South Africa and the larger African continent. To do that, we must make sure we’ve got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking within the continent. In this role, you’ll actively ensure each applicant has an excellent experience when it comes to enquiring about and applying for our portfolio of Executive Leadership programmes.