My client in the Southern Suburbs, Cape Town is looking for an energetic, cool, fun, hard-working, driven person with excellent attention to detail to join their team.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop and implement a social media content strategy that supports the company's marketing objectives.
- Planning and production of monthly social media content calendar across key channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, blogs and more).
- Writing engaging copy for use on relevant social media platforms.
- Creating content in different formats for relevant social media platform.
- Managing Advertising & Emailing campaigns
- Content writing, weekly, monthly website blog post and monthly newsletter for our customers.
- Working with our Press / media partners for content presentations.
- Engaging with customers through the use of social media.
- Resolving escalated customer service issues.
- Create positive PR and brand building opportunities.
- Aiming to be in the news at least once a week, be it through promotions or contemporary campaigns such as getting kids active, corporate events etc.
- Managing and monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative and feedback.
- Report directly into the Head of Marketing, and work with a creative assistant.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional social savvy: an in-depth knowledge and interest in social media (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and more) with an up-to-the-minute knowledge of the latest social trends/platforms and industry best practice
- The ability to communicate appropriately with a variety of audiences
- Outstanding, witty and creative editorial skills
- Experience preferably in a Marketing/Digital agency
- Education: Degree or Diploma Graphic Design
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be able to create PowerPoint presentations
- Able to set up an Advertising campaign on the “classic” social media platforms + Google AdWords program
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Friendly, fun can-do attitude
- A great work ethic
- Fast and diligent learner
- Motivated self-starter with a drive for results
Salary: R10 000 - R12 000
Working hours 9AM-5PM during the week
Answering the social media enquiries during weekends.
To apply forward a professional CV, portfolio and a recent photo of yourself to the advertiser.