Title: Junior Technical Test Analyst
Area: Cape Town
Brief Description :
Reputable Infrastructure Management Company seeking a Junior Technical Test Analyst, they require team players who are passionate about our subject matter area and want to add value to what we are working to achieve to join their culture of excellence.
If this is you then maybe we have the career for you!
A good understanding of automation testing tools, and testing web based software applications using the following technologies:
Knowledge of both Manual and Automated Testing
Test Automation Knowledge
Capable of performing OS, VM and Software installations
Experience in creating and maintaining testing environments
Proficiency in written and spoken English
Analytical and logical problem solving skills
Meticulous and Organised
Understanding of IT Management
A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
Careful attention to detail
ISTQB Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst qualification
Experience working with Network Simulation tools, e.g. MIMIC, GNS
High degree of aptitude in the IT environment
Passion for technology and learning
Understanding of the Management of IT and IT Infrastructure
Entrepreneurial initiative (self-starter)
High degree of professionalism
Strong sense of ownership
Passion, drive and ability to learn new technologies quickly
Attention to detail and producing quality work
Team orientated as well as an ability to work independently
Able to work under pressure
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Contribute to the Technical Testing function (manual and automated) to meet testing requirements
* Perform software testing (Front end, Back end Testing and Data Validations) to complement existing UI Testing
* Ability to operate independently while delivering work outputs that meet the quality and standards as dictated by the employer.
For more information, please call or email
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Requirement information for applying:
* All qualifications
* Previous Employers (If Applicable)
* Provide a summary of experience gained in each previous role and in which technologies or with which tools
* Include all working experience, even if not directly related to your field of expertise
* Include certified copies of your qualifications and ID together with your application
* It is compulsory to complete the above information.
Applications that do not meet this requirement will automatically be disqualified.