Location: Gauteng and Eastern Cape.
An exciting opportunity exists for disabled employed learners (Section 18.1) to receive training on a W&R SETA funded Wholesale and Retail Operations (Supervision) Level NQF4 Learnership programme.
• Learners need to be disabled
• Learners must be employed
• Minimum entry level qualification of Grade 12
Candidates need to provide the following documentation in support of their application:
• CV with contact details
• Completed EEA1 form provided on the Department of Labour website
• Confirmation of employment letter