• Strong communication, negotiation and organizational skills are essential
• Proficient in both English and Afrikaans
• Strong Computer skills (MS office, with special focus on excel)
• Strong collation of data and reporting thereon.
• Efficient and detail oriented who can work under pressure in a deadline-oriented environment.
Duties (but not limited to):
• General admin and reception duties
• Monitor and coordinate the enrolment and completion of online training
• Coordinate and manage all online training related processes
• Coordinate and manage online training administration
• Collate and report on the usage of all online training to relevant stakeholders.
• Coordinate and Manage all system related queries.
• Process and submit training department invoices for payment
• Perform ad-hoc duties in the department
• Senior Certificate
• Tertiary Qualification will be an advantaged
• Previous administration experience in a Learning & Development environment.
• 2 years’ experience as an LMS administrator (Moodle) or in a similar technical support position. (advantageous).
Interested parties who meet the requirements and wish to apply must e-mail their application and clearly state "L&D e-Learning" in the subject line of the email when applying.