The opportunity exist for a seasoned professional to fill the position of Mandarin Personal Assistant. The candidate should be fluent in writing and reading Mandarin and English languages. The position is available immediately.
The are some of the responsibilities to be performed by the candidate:
• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages.
• Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
• Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
• Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Fluent in speaking and writing Mandrin language, a prerequisite
- Dilpoma in office Administration/ Secretariat or equivalent
- At least 5 years in Office Secretariat position
- Experience in private sector will be an advantage
- Advanced knowledge and experience in software packages (e.g Microsoft Office)