** ONLY Nigerian nationals with valid passports need apply. **
** Qualification in Healthcare advantageous. **
** Strong analytical practices. **
Our client is currently recruiting for a Market Leader to work within Nigeria and support the Rest of Africa’s sales structure.
Limited duration contract is offered, and a fixed amount of US$2,700 is paid on invoice from the contractor. This amount is to cover services rendered and health care insurance. Our client will refund on receipt of approved invoices and business expenses as per Company policy. The contractor is responsible for in-country taxes.
Please submit your latest resume (CV) including race, gender, passport details (without any restrictions), home address, employment summary and motivation letter. Clear copies of passport (no restrictions), yellow fever vaccination certificate, certificate(s) of completion of school and tertiary qualifications, latest salary advice including proof of company benefits and bonus/commission earnings.
The position is available immediately.
Overall strategy development and execution, as well as providing of proactive product, clinical support and training in Nigeria and other West African countries, as directed by management, in order to drive revenue growth and profitability in the region. Identify and develop opportunities in Western Africa as well as optimisation of asset deployment and investments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following; other functions may be assigned as business conditions change.
• To build and execute effective Brand Plans that will ensure achievement of set targets in terms of market share revenue and profitability
• To design and implement action plans which will positively impact on revenue growth and profitability
• To identify areas of opportunity, and to implement specific marketing and sales strategies and tactics to maximize these
• To use financial indicators in the country and region to review market potential, present such data and use this data to define budgets and sales forecasts as well as generate business plans
• To gather market intelligence, and to collate and provide regular analysis and updates to the General Manager (Market Size, Market Share, Competitor Landscape)
• To prepare and update monthly reports of activities and Country Action Plans, present these to General Manager and use the same to coordinate and manage in-country partner/distributor activities
• To provide support in the preparation and delivery of promotional activities as required in the market and/or as directed by the General Manager
• To implement key educational programs (both clinical and product) and tools – including preparation and execution of both internal and end user training workshops and maintain appropriate records for all training completed
• To define , plan and execute product support activities to ensure sustainable growth, and maintain the safe and effective use of products
• To assist in providing clinical guidance and direction by making recommendations as appropriate to ensure the proper utilization of the client products
• To provide clinical support to customers on a daily basis with education, evaluations and follow up visits and provide feedback for any clinical trials conducted by customers
• To track the national deployment and utilization of assets, and to provide recommendations on redeployment of under-utilized assets
• To assist QA/RA as required in the execution of their quality assurance duties in respect of relevant product lines
• To assist Customer Services as required in compiling and submitting tenders and quotes in respect of relevant product lines
• To co-travel with local partner/distributor staff and provide field support and guidance to the sales team(s) to qualify and match opportunities and solutions appropriately as required in market or as directed by the General Manager
Qualification (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
• Tertiary qualification/diploma/degree in Healthcare essential
• Prior experience in working in the Health/Medical industry (public and private hospitals)
• Sound knowledge and working ability with Excel/PowerPoint
• General Math skills
• Valid drivers’ license
• Own reliable transport
• Willing to travel (50-60%)
• Residing in Nigeria, easy and quick access to responsible area
• Availability after hours, on an ad-hoc basis
Skills and Attributes:
• Well-experienced with Microsoft Suite products
• Ability to work independently, highly motivated self-starter
• Strong communication, analytical, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
• Critical to be able to prioritize and multi-task in a highly demanding environment
• Excellent data interpretation to drive desired results
• Positive relationship building
• Persuasion, influential, team player, target driven, able to work under pressure
• Highly energetic and have a focused drive for success
• Curious, business oriented, consultative individual, with analytical abilities
• Strong support to the General Manager and overall business objectives
• Excellent people management skills
• Excellent communicator
• Sales and target driven
• It will be expected of the incumbent to live up to and embrace the core values and winning behaviours of the client as part of their leadership example
A full assessment will be part of the search and hiring process.
1st interview will be done via Skype, and 2nd interview of shortlisted candidate/s will take place in Nigeria.