Workerslife Management Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of the PGC Group - a registered Financial Services Provider and a registered life insurer. An employment opportunities as a Marketing Administrator currently exist within Workerslife Management Services. The incumbent to be responsible for providing administrative duties in the Marketing Department and also perform supporting function in support to Marketing Manager. The coordination of marketing events and project provides incumbent a comprehensive view on the functioning of Marketing Department.
CONTENT OF THE JOB
- Assist Marketing Manager in preparation for and implementation of all Marketing projects.
- Assist in developing marketing plans and campaigns – across various regions and products
- Planning and execution of various marketing campaigns, projects and events
- Sourcing, briefing of, as well as negotiating with, various marketing suppliers
- Manage and provide feedback on expected supplier quality and delivery timelines
- Track all marketing projects and related payment of suppliers
- Develop and drive marketing communications material
- To monitor forums, social media sites, product review sites and the press to assess attitudes about their company and its competitors.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing and Communication or equivalent.
- Insurance Regulatory Exam 5 Certificate would be advantageous
- At least 3 years’ experience in corporate marketing position
- At least 2 years’ experience in events management
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel)