This is an ideal first job and the successful Marketing Assistant will report directly to the head of marketing and play an integral role in the outbound marketing activities within our B2B environment at our offices in Rosebank, Johannesburg. The successful candidate will receive training on our in-house CRM platform/database to extract suitable candidates, as briefed, and will be involved in sending out promotional emails via the Everlytic platform. You will work collaboratively with colleagues and designers on weekly schedules. Analyse campaign results and propose changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Required Education and Experience
• Matric certificate and tertiary education in marketing will be advantageous
• Minimum 3 years of recent and continuous work experience in a marketing environment
• Expert in MS Excel
• Previous experience working with emailing software Everlytic/Mailchimp ( or similar) will be advantageous
• Basic understanding of HTML and Dream Weaver will be advantageous
• Basic working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Indesign will be advantageous
• Knowledge of Social Media
• Analytical and detail-orientated
• Capacity to work independently with minimal direction
• Good communication skills with positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Ability to work with confidential database information
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and juggling multiple priorities
If you feel you have the relevant skills and are interested in this position please send your CV with your salary requirements to the email provided with the subject line –Marketing Assistant. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note no phone calls will be accepted with regards to this position but please feel free to visit our website www.alusani.co.za to find out more about us.