Key Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Coordinate and facilitate new campaigns with Agencies.
- Maintain relationships with both internal and external service providers to promote the department and company image.
- Coordinate the distribution of various brochures, and leaflets across the chain monthly.
- Responsible for the execution and delivery of point of sale to stores.
- Execute effective delivery of brochures to the stores, On the Dot and knock and drop services.
- Support and follow-up with stores on all marketing material required for store openings and promotions.
- Maintain and update the website with various promotions.
- Responsible for customer incentives and communication.
- Packing instructions on campaign elements to printers and couriers.
- Must be able to maintain good relationships with suppliers and stores.
- Initiate and attend presentations on a senior level.
- Successful development and implementation of brand strategies.
- Senior Certificate
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing Management
- 5 years previous work experience in a Retail/Marketing environment.
- Computer Literate in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and good typing skills
- Good organizational, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain attention to detail in a deadline orientated environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively in a pressurized environment
- Strong Project Management Skills