If you’re a young, creative and a bit of SEO/digital marketing geek looking to make your mark on the online education space we’re looking for you.
If you have that “I can do it all attitude”; implement a marketing strategy; manage and generate leads for the online individual market; promote the business and mission of the organisation; reach out to prospects, customers, investors and/or the community; while creating an overarching brand that represents the company in a positive light. We’re looking for you, so send us your creative and out of the box CV now!
Chartall Business College is an innovative and modern provider of education and training. We use multiple modes of training delivery to enhance our course offering, and we can tailor a unique solution for each client. For example, some clients prefer face-to-face (classroom) as the main delivery method with online top up and support including video copies of the training sessions for those who missed a class. Other clients have embraced our online, tablet or computer delivery with periodic webinar tutorials because it allows them to reach staff in the more remote areas.
If you want to know more about us click on the links below:
• BBA: https://www.youtube.com/embed/Mda1iFj67rw?rel=0
• #MyWorkMyFun: https://www.youtube.com/embed/hax15l4KzzQ?rel=0
• RPL: https://fast.wistia.net/embed/iframe/qba7rfgaz3
• Graduation 2016: https://www.youtube.com/embed/65NNgPiQYBI?rel=0
Principal functions and responsibilities:
• Managing brand and corporate identity
o Create brand awareness through marketing initiatives
o Build the Chartall Business College brand through marketing initiatives
o Build the marketing brand with internal staff
• Conducting and manage campaigns for marketing initiatives
o Define target markets, identify marketing channels per target market and design campaigns accordingly (email, social media, LinkedIn, advertising, google ad words etc)
o Project plan and initiate campaigns.
o Track campaign results.
o Report to management on campaign results
o Conduct data analytics and use findings to improve campaign initiatives
• Producing & maintaining marketing and promotional materials
o Banner creation on LMS for new courses, upselling and on selling
o Research and source content for marketing materials and products
o Create and maintain materials that describe and promote products.
o Oversee graphic design of video content creation and maintenance of content
o Manage relationship with external vendors
o Compile scripts and conduct copy-writing function
o QA and maintain web content ensure it is current and accurate
o Produce new content and oversee changes and updates for new products and services
• Monitoring and managing social media
o Manage and maintain all social media platforms.
o Analyse and report on data analytics and use information for improvements and changes
o Monitor and respond to queries or comments
o Grow followership and meet targets
• Collaborate with sales team and support sales team with marketing initiatives and sales campaigns as required
• Conducting customer and market research
o Report on findings to senior team
o use data analytics to suggest product development and sales initiatives
• Adhoc open days and expos’s
o Coordinate all activities and requirements with external providers
o Set up of exhibition stall
o Ensure sufficient promotional materials and corporate gifts available
o Collect leads and promote Chartall Business College
o Provide feedback on event to senior team
o Ensure leads captured onto CRM and handed over to sales team for follow up and close.
Knowledge and skills • Knowledge of the traditional and digital marketing tools
• Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
• Client relationship management and customer service systems (CRM) (like Zoho CRM, Salesforce or an equivalent)
• Negotiation and conflict management
• Problem-solving and decision making
• Computer literate
• Comfortable with various IT systems to support marketing process
• Communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Planning skills.
• Writing skills.
• 3 years marketing experience (preferable)
• Experience with traditional and digital marketing tools
• Data analytics
• Marketing Degree or equivalent
• High levels of integrity
• Creative and energetic
• Driven self-starter
• Highest level of business integrity:
o follows through on commitments made to clients, students, and other stakeholders
• Committed to own and others learning and development