Our Company is looking for Matric Tutors to assist learners online as well as face to face in the Durban and surrounding area.
Tutors must have experience at Matric level and be familiar with the current curriculum.
Subjects: IsiZulu, English, Life Science/Biology, History, Geography, Maths and Maths Loiteracy.
Please submit your CV.
• Tutor must be in possession of a matric certificate / equivalent or higher.
• Teachers’ diploma /degree – majoring in the subject to be tutored.
• The tutor must have teaching / training experience. The tutor must be a subject matter expert in the relevant learning areas.
• The tutor should ideally be fluent in English.
• The tutor must have good computer skills.
• Any other training qualifications will be advantageous.
• Introductory message to the student/s
• Confirm training calendar requirements / expected completion date
• Weekly contact with the student/s via LMS as a minimum
• Grading of all assignments submitted by the student/s
• Grading of the summative assessment (mock exam) at the end of the course/s
• Activity and input to the discussion forums
• Activity and input to the FAQ’s portal
• Monitoring of student/s progress throughout the course/s
• Follow up with student/s on exam results
• Report student/s results on confirmation from DoE examination centre
• Additional ad-hoc communication and administration as may be required from time to time
• The tutor must be flexible.
• Computer literate.
• The tutor must have a smart devise or computer.
• Access to internet and scanning functionality.
• Own transport when required to tutor on-site learners.
• The tutor must be able to coach and mentor learners.
• All potential tutors will be assessed to determine suitability and capability in the subject/s.
• Must have patience in dealing with adults.