MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE LEARNERSHIP
National Certificate (Pharmaceutical Sales Representation: SAQA ID: 63969)
Masoom Training Solutions seeks to enroll learners, for its 2022 Learnership Programme.
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROGRAMME
The primary objective of the Programme is to enable recently qualified life science graduates who are currently unemployed to obtain an occupation-specific qualification, augmented by relevant and real-time workplace experience. The secondary objective, and the ultimate goal of this learnership, is to enhance the marketability of the learner within the industry in order to facilitate permanent employment as a pharmaceutical sales representative on successful completion of the programme.
OVERVIEW OF THE LEARNERSHIP
• Twelve-month programme, incorporating contact sessions (theory) and workplace learning
• Contact Sessions, Formative and Summative assessments are conducted by Masoom Training Solutions, a CHIETA Accredited Training provider
• Workplace component comprises shadowing, guidance and mentoring by experienced Medical Sales personnel
• Learners will be integrated into a sales team for the duration of the twelve months
• Learners will receive a monthly stipend for the duration of the Programme, and conform to terms of ‘employment’
• All assessments are submitted to Chieta in the form of Portfolios of Evidence (PoE) to evaluate competency
• Upon awarding of ‘Competency’ status for all Portfolios of Evidence, Chieta will award the National Certificate (PSR)
• Learners must be South African Citizens
• Learners need to be Life Science or Medical Degree graduates (or students who are completing degree shortly)
• Learners must have a valid SA Driver’s License (Essential)
• Commitment to the 12 month Programme is mandatory (Will be required to sign a contract)
• Confident, good communicators, and excellent inter-personal skills
• A passion for selling and being self-motivated to achieve targets
• PC literacy of MS Office programmes, e-mail and internet
• Positive attitude with a strong desire for learning and self-improvement
• Willingness to understand professional and business etiquette
To apply, access www.medsalesrep.co.za, click on Learner icon and complete all info. Under Application Reference no you must write MSR2022.
Closing Date: 10 Dec 2021