Duties (but not limited to):
• Reconciliation of service providers and logistics partners invoices with regards to supplying and delivery of shipping and logistic services.
• Prepare invoices for payments to suppliers.
• Facilitate various shipping and import processes
• Tracking and follow-up on outstanding shipment and cargo
• Provide regular update and feedback to logistics management.
• Ad-hoc duties within the Stock Logistics Department.
• Senior Certificate with Mathematics and /or Accounting as a passed subject
• Tertiary qualification in Accounting with minimum 2 -3 years’ experience will be advantageous.
• Accounting experience with reconciliation’s, payments and general office administration.
• 2 years’ work experience in imports (shipping) environment.
• Experience in handling of shipment and cargo administration will be advantageous.
• Basic knowledge of import-export requirements and regulations
• Computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and good typing skills
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Methodical and attention to detail in a high pressurised and deadline oriented environment
• Strong problem-solving skills