A position exist for a merchandiser in our Thohoyandou area. Merchandiser oversees and plans the product positioning and visually-pleasing merchandise displays that attract a customer's attention.
This is a Permanent position to start ASAP.
• Effective control and delegation of product.
• Good organisational skills and ability to adhere to deadlines is essential;
• Procedural and systematic, conscientious and disciplined;
• Attention to detail; and
• Planning, developing and implementing merchandising strategies.
• Analysing stock movement, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate customer needs.
• Checking that customer stocks continue to meet the LCP quality & Food safety commitments and reporting of non-conforming stock.
• Careful monitoring of stock to ensure no under or over stocks whilst implementing the FIFO (first in first out) stock system.
Must be Venda speaking.
Must have at least 2 years’ experience in wholesale and retail.