We are looking for an individual with experience in managing clients within the digital marketing and media industry.
You will be joining a dynamic team focused on running top level digital paid media campaigns for our exclusive group of large South African online brands.
Our core values are simple, we provide the environment and workload level which ensures that you can excel at your work, grow your skills and provide the best possible experience for your clients.
As an agency we are focused on PPC (Google Ads, Facebook, DoubleClick, Video) and Google Analytics.
Conversion Science specialises in running Search Engine Marketing campaigns, informative web analytics implementations/analysis and data driven conversion optimisation.
The company is owned by 10-year PPC and Analytics veteran who was previously a Regional Trainer for Google.
Job duties and responsibilities:
• To build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationship with clients.
• To ensure that each client’s digital paid media strategy is delivered to quality, time and budget.
• Assist with preparation and delivery of top-quality briefs and proposals.
• Ensure all SLAs are set-up and met per client across the agency.
• Set the standard and ensure high quality consistent client communication from all Account Managers.
• Coordinate internal teams to deliver work that effectively meets client briefs.
• Assist with monitoring effectiveness of campaigns to ensure client campaigns are properly planned and reported on against campaign objectives, KPIs and metrics.
• Work to continuously exceed client expectations by delivering consistently high standards.
• Ensure that the agency’s actions are in line with agreements, procedures and budgets.
• Assist in the professional growth of the Account Managers.
• Assist with new client pitches and presentations. Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Assist with on-boarding of new clients.
• Ensure accurate client invoicing.
• Identify new opportunities for clients by identifying opportunities to broaden and improve current campaign performance.
• Maintain an active knowledge of digital media trends to assist with proactively advising clients about digital media and marketing landscape developments.
• Develop campaign case studies.
Why come work for us?
You’ll become part of a dynamic, fast-growing agency with large well-known clients.
We stand out from the crowd in that we do not overload our teams, we believe in flat hierarchies and we foster a creative working atmosphere of continual improvement and training.
We are professional, honest and passionate about our work. Our company culture is one of professionalism, continual learning, questioning and experimentation and a single-minded focus on excellent customer service.
We are based in the Southern Suburbs, Cape Town.
• A degree or commercial qualification in business, marketing and/or digital media.
• A solid understanding of the digital media environment, technologies and capabilities.
• Proven track record working in Account Management (3-4 years) in a digital marketing/media agency.
• Real passion for digital is essential.
• Very strong strategic and analytical thinker.
• Ability to review campaign results and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional writing, communication and confident presentation skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• High attention to detail and a great work ethic.
• High level of self motivation – a ‘go-getter’
• Time and people management.
• A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure.
• Hard working and have an eager to learn attitude.
• Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
• Ability to problem solve and think outside the box.
• Proficient with Excel.
• Enthusiastic and energetic.
• Reliable, responsible and proactive.
Please send your CV and motivational letter to Lauren Carlyle.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.