Hello... an exciting new opportunity has just become available in our Insure, HUB Claims area. We are looking to recruit a MotorXtender Claims Consultant
The MotorXtender Claims Consultant role will be to process all claims assigned, within the set standards required by the company thus contributing to the productivity of the division.
Enhance the image of the company through the continuous delivery of efficient and effective customer service.
* Registration: Registering and processing MotorXtender claims on TIA.
* Customer service: Maintain a high level of service to customers (internal and external) according to service level agreements and within the service standards as set by the company.
* Effective and timeous communication: Communicate in a professional manner with internal and external parties and respond to queries within service level agreement.
* Technical expertise: To evaluate and investigate all claims received in order to prevent possible leakage to the company in the settlement of claims.
Required Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
* Minimum of 3 years Claims experience
* Experience in short-term insurance
* Mechanical knowledge of a vehicle essential
* Computer skills
* Product knowledge on personal lines insurance, especially MotorXtender
* Customer experience training
* Conflict handling
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
* Qualification Short Term Insurance (150 credits)
* RE1 advantageous
Closing date: 6 September 2018
"Applications for this this role will be prioritised in line with our transformation objectives as per our Employment Equity Plan"