Game2Change is looking for a dedicated, passionate contributor who enjoys variety and challenge and can operate in a fluid, dynamic environment.
If you love all things graphic and multi-media with a strong technical edge - then this might be your next big thing!
- Work with the team to execute design concepts fro tactile and online games
- Design graphical interfaces for tactile and online games
- Design and develop animated video
- Develop digital learning from storyboard
- Contribute to, and innovate design concepts for business marketing and projects.
Education & Experience
- Relevant diploma or degree in multi-media design
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Preferable, but not mandatory, to have learning design experience
Essential Technical Skills
- Adobe CC Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Audition, Lightroom, Media Encoder)
- Autodesk Maya/Blender/Cinema 4D
- Efficient use of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Understanding of brand guidelines and corporate identities
- Asset development for animation
- Understanding of motion graphics, character animation, and video compositing
- Understanding motion design for social media posts
- Understanding of design principles such as typography, space, layout, colour composition
Advantageous technical skills
- Experience in videography, cinematography, and film.
- Video editing, colour grading, time remapping, and understanding codecs.
- Branding, Creative Conceptualization, Print Design and Layout, Online Design and Layout, UI/UX Design
- Disciplined work ethic and workflow, and willingness to assist co-workers
- Level headed
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take accountability for tasks
- Cool, calm and collected
- Open to constructive criticism