The Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA), a DHET registered and CHE accredited private higher education distance education provider, offering undergraduate and postgraduate business qualifications, has the following vacancy available:
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR – CAPE TOWN
To provide clerical and administrative support to the Cape Town office.
• Assist with tasks allocated by the team leader and/ manager of the office.
• Assist both the examination and assignment team.
• Provide additional assistance during seasonal student enrolment periods.
• Attend to adhoc office duties
• Relevant Diploma
• At least 1-2 year’s work experience within an office environment.
RELATED KNOWLEDGE, COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Computer Literate (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Internet and Email)
• Must be able to make sound judgement under pressure
• Minute taking experience
• Deadline driven
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proven track record and the ability to prioritise tasks
• Numerical ability
• Reporting skills
• Prioritisation and time management
• Possess a high level of ethics and confidentiality
• Must be able to work during workshops and overtime when necessary.