Electrum started in 2012 and our payments systems are now used by of some of the largest banks and retailers in South Africa. We hire top performers, our experienced team is made up of people who shoot for the moon and provide innovative solutions to our customers.
This is a maternity cover role and these 6 months are an opportunity for you to gain exposure into the world of a rapidly rising FinTech company. We are looking for an office professional to complete our well rounded, client facing team and to work with issues that will stretch your creativity. In addition to financial administration tasks you’ll also have the opportunity to support project managers and gain project administration experience.
We like to keep things fun and solutions driven. We offer a beautiful office space, nutritious lunch cooked by our in-house chef, foosball, table tennis, and opportunities for personal growth and development.
- Provide continued office support and financial administration
- Maintain good relationships with external clients and vendors
- Assist Project Managers and the Development Manager with project billing
- Contributing to improving our processes
- University degree
- 2+ years office management experience
- Experience with bookkeeping and accounting
- Good Excel and SageOne skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised and deadline driven
- Own transport and driver’s license