The One Net Team Supervisor is responsible for provisioning, support, testing, quality assurance and problem resolution of a range of One Net products and any other product that may assign to the supervisor.
The role of the ONE NET Team Supervisor will vary depending on ONE NET operational requirements.
The ONE NET Team Supervisor may, when operation demands require it, be requested to take responsibility for both ONE NET provisioning and support supervision for specific periods of time.
As ONE NET Team Supervisor the resource is involved in:
* One Net provisioning; the provisioning function involves the process of preparing and implementing a ONE NET solution as per the customer's order requirement in accordance to the designed and approved processes, supported by relevant documented reports and feedback.
* One Net Business service assurance (support); support includes all activities and procedures to optimise performance of a customer's ONE NET solution to maximize customer satisfaction. Service assurance involves quality assurance (QA), quality control (QC) and service level agreement (SLA) management.
i.The intent of quality assurance is to make certain that the product and service implemented for the customer meets the specified requirementsof the customer in its entirety.
ii.Quality control ensures that the implemented product and service adhere to the defined set of quality criteria and meets the requirements of thecustomer.
iii.Service level agreement (SLA) management involves the monitoring and management of the quality of the key performance indicators (KPIs) ofthe product's operational environment.
PRIMARY WORK ARRANGEMENT:
* Reporting into the ONE NET line manager.
* Working in a business operational environment provisioning ONE NET solution, checking for quality and accuracy and developing planning, feedback and reporting artefacts aligned to the provisioning life cycle.
* This role will coordinate closely with business stakeholders such as Product Management, Sales, Account Management, Solution Architecture, third-party suppliers and Project Management Office (PMO) while virtually leveraging subject matter experts from any needed technical or business area.
* This role will collaborate with business constituents, project teams and Information Technology systems support, and other support team members as needed to fulfil the responsibilities.
* The ONE NET Team Supervisor will be required to work with support teams to ensure that all criteria of successful and complete ONE NET provisioning are fulfilled.
* The nature of this work generally demands a reasonable level of proficiency in the provisioning aspects of telecommunications type products and services, as the role may involve gathering and verification of requirements, generation of provisioning plans and feedback to both the PMO and customer in accordance with agreed key performance indicators (KPIs), operational level agreements (OLA s) and Service level agreements (SLA s).
* The ability to maintain rigorous compliance with project deliverables and industry standards is imperative.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
Key responsibilities of the ONE NET Team Supervisor include but is not limited to:
* To carry out provisioning, support or other tasks as agreed with the ONE NET line / senior manager.
* To undertake all ONE NET provisioning related activities in support of the business requirements for the provision of new and enhanced ONE NET customer solutions, this includes provisioning fall-out management.
* To undertake quality assurance (QA) and control checks during provisioning activities to ensure appropriate customer ONE NET set-up, delivering a solution fit for purpose, consistent, and compliant with standards and guidelines.
* Ensure customer ONE NET solution modifications (i.e. changes, upgrades and new functionality modifications) are fully regression tested and delivered on schedule.
* To attend meetings and scoping sessions comprising customer, business and technical representatives to cover planning, scoping and preparation activities.
* Rigorous planning and execution of provisioning activities with feedback according to documented OLA s and SLA s.
Do customer requirement and/or problem verification and prioritization.
Translate customer requirements and specifications into documented provisioning plans and actionable steps.
* Perform manual regression testing of the customer's implemented ONE NET solution.
* Monitor task execution and ensure results are recorded and feedback provided.
* Co-ordinate testing and re-testing of implemented ONE NET solution defects (fall-out) and issues in an effective manner.
* Prepare and maintain relevant documentation (e.g. demand management schedule), including activity schedules, narrative and written reports, and visual progress charts.
* Liaise with and assist relevant ONE NET support teams with planning, provisioning and testing activities, problem resolution and root cause analysis.
* Take responsibility for: time management; reporting and monitoring; risk management; issue management; QA and change management.
* Support other team members and associated IT and business resources as appropriate and when required.
* Do ONE NET solution handovers to customer and project manager on completion of a ONE NET provisioning activity.
* Continually update skills by learning new technologies and techniques relevant to the role.
* Participate in continuous improvement.
* Promote and advocate best practices within the team and throughout the business
* Analyze daily ONE NET order and service request reports and ensure appropriate action is implemented to manage provisioning according to SLA s.
* Identify and define new process improvement opportunities.
* Oversee, validate and ensure delivery of ONE NET work activities of self and team in alignment with documented processes, policies and procedures.
* Oversee, validate and ensure, maintain and enhance effectiveness and efficiency of team.
* Oversee, validate and ensure the implementation and adherence to processes, SLA s, OLA s, KPIs and standards.
* Oversee, validate and ensure compliance to quality standards for all ONE NET deliverables (Quality Assurance).
* Oversee and validate adherence to policies of self and team.
* Oversee, validate and ensure progress status reporting and integrity (including dashboards).
* Oversee, validate and ensure documentation management for self and team.
* Oversee, validate and ensure the maintenance and enhancement of an integrated end to end ONE NET provisioning and support practice.
* Oversee, validate and co-ordinate the resource capacity for all ONE NET demand in cooperation with the ONE NET project coordinator.
* Provide business and functional team leadership.
* Manage the performance, productivity, development and wellbeing of own team.
* Ensure leadership and performance that is aligned with the culture and values.
* Ensure legislatory compliance and corporate governance.
* Support company performance targets.
* Control cost and expenses against the operational budget (OPEX).
* Implement Safety, Health and Environment Management (SHE) and enable a conducive working environment.
* ITIL Foundations (beneficial).
* At least three years customer service experience in a technical role (essential).
* Practical and systematic approach to work beneficial.
* IT / Networks / Telecommunications industry experience.
* Experience working with software solutions as end user / working with network solutions / telecommunications solutions and products.
* Exposure to /awareness of project management frameworks and methodologies.
* Proven experience in a customer facing function.
* Proven experience in a managing resources and teams.