Proactive Service & Support:
• Leadership skills during technical meetings
• Works extensively with clients, Account Team on developing a strategy and the deployment of most complex services and required Network Support Systems
• Assists customer with deployment and strategy of highly complex tools and related Network Management Systems
• Leads design workshop
• Self-starter, and be able to manage expectations with customers
• Ability to work under pressure
Reactive Service & Support:
• Assures that the most complex customer network problems across a broad range of technologies are properly resolved.
• Acts as a focal point for most complex network problem resolution.
• Ability to Identify and communicate network issues
• Own situations where downtime may be experienced and work with TAC to minimize outages
Education and Experience
• Typically requires BSc Computer Science or equivalent plus 6-8 years of relevant (networking) work experience, Advanced degree strongly preferred.
Technical Knowledge, Skills and Expertise
• Expert level Cisco IOS for Cisco routers and switches, Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco IPS, Cisco autonomous and LWAPP wireless, Cisco UCS, Cisco NX-OS and ACI
• CCIE DC required
• Relevant industry level certifications preferred (ITIL, TOGAF)
• Strong experience in the field of DC: Spanning Tree, VLANs, DC security (netflow, authentication, hardening)
• Experience working directly with Enterprise network
• Excellent consulting, written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
General Business Knowledge
• Superior understanding of customer network infrastructure business goals and objectives and apply this knowledge to influence customer and Cisco success.
• Superior understanding of the customer change management process and positive or negative impact towards achieving desired goals.
• Superior understanding of customer overarching Governance, Standards, Policies and Practices.
• Superior understanding of the customer formal/informal culture.