Supply Chain best practice research
• Needs analysis as input to strategy development.
• Business Case and CAPEX preparation.
• Project plan and supporting documentation.
• Project performance management / monitoring.
• Show stoppers.
• Project integration
• Project stakeholder management
• Resource management
• Business continuity and disaster recovery
• Procurement (contract) / Supplier management
• Facilitate implementation of project / implementation and post implementation support.
• Assist systems department with data analysis.
• Liaise with the Facilities department on projects.
• Large data set analysis, (programming experience preferable)
• Investigation into the new technology available in the market for distribution centres.
REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION:
• TERIARY EDUCATION: B Eng. (Industrial Engineer) Degree
• PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: Job related experience
Exposure through trainee programme (preferred)
Working knowledge of a Distribution Centre (desirable)
• KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS: Computer literate