My Client is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life are what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
They are looking for a problem solver with good project management skills and health system experience to coordinate our M&E teams of M&E Officers and data capturers in ensuring quality data available for reporting and use.
The Operations Manager M&E will provide leadership to district data management and reporting teams, support health facility HMIS and data quality, and engage actively with My Client Head Office Data Management and Analytics teams.
Key duties and responsibilities
• Ensure effective coordination of district data management teams to provide complete, up to date TIER.Net, DHIS, Redcap and Commcare data for routine reporting and use
• Conduct weekly, monthly and quarterly data quality audits (DQAs) of reported data
• Maintain standard health data information systems (HIS) such as TIER.Net, DHIS and ETR.Net across all My Client supported sites
• Collaborate with Technical Support Advisory teams to implement programme M&E frameworks and quality improvement projects
Essential qualifications and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in either: Monitoring Evaluation, Computer sciences, Information systems, Data Management Science, Public Health, Health Informatics, Statistics/ Mathematics
• At least 5 years’ experience with project management, health indicators, M&E, Data quality and reporting to DOH or PEPFAR
• Experience with DHIS, TIER.NET, ETR.NET, DATIM and health indicators
• Experience in M&E Capacity building for facility level data capturing teams
• Strong personality and work ethics, with an ability to maintain confidentiality
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
• Excellent communication, report writing & interpersonal skills
• Analytical thinking and attention to detail
• Experience implementing M&E plans
• Proficiency in MS Office