Proficient in understanding of Enterprise and Corporate Telecom IT BSS and OSS Business Requirements, IT Architecture & Processes and facilitating change to meet future business requirements.
Strong expertise in Telecom IT domain covering end-to-end Business Analysis, Change Management, Project Coordination, Solution Architecture, End2End design and testing with emphasis on E2E Service Provision (Order Management, Service Fulfilment), Service Assurance (Fault Management), Network Management Systems (Telecom), Billing (Prepaid, Post-paid, Customer Billing).
Job Requirements (Must Have)
* 7 - 10 years of total experience;
* Experience in business analysis, requirements specification documentation, business process documentation, information models development, use cases, test cases, etc.;
* Extensive participation in software/systems development and implementation projects;
* Understanding of project management methodologies such as Agile
* Thorough understanding of standards and solutions (industry best practises) for Telecom BSS/OSS;
* Hands-on experience of key Telco business functions such as: CRM billing, Order Management, Order processing, provisioning etc.; expertise in at least one area.
* Knowledge of Enterprise Telecommunications products categories and services;
* Knowledge of technologies of mobile and fixed networks: cable networks, transmission networks (Fibre / Microwave / VSAT)
* Understanding of MPLS, VSAT, IP VPN, Dedicated Internet Access, Shared/Broadband Internet, Data Centre, Hosting Services & Security, Access networks, Core switching, Radio Access Network etc; expertise in one area;
* Willingness to travel across Africa on short terms assignments.
Job Requirements (Good to Have):
Knowledge of Telecommunications Network, large scale network installations and configuration;
Understand creation of network diagrams, including network designs, topology and Telecom network documentation repository.