Hungry to make money?
Look no further...
We are a boutique International Contact Centre based in the heart of the city of Cape Town.
We do not look to fill seats; we recruit only the best in the industry so if you think you have what it takes to run with the wolves, passionate about success in your career as well as financially then pay close attention!
The characteristics of the candidate we are looking for:
- Passionate about call center sales; a positive individual who is confident, results-driven and works well under a lot of pressure to succeed. Our working environment is like the Wolf of Wall Street on steroids!
- A team player with leadership skills, strong negotiation skills, resilient, think outside of the box able to use their own initiative and work unsupervised to close deals.
Basic Salary Per Month (Gross): R 5,000.00
Commission: UNCAPPED (The skies the limit - literally!)
Training: Provided upon commencement and on an ongoing basis
Shift Hours: 12pm - 9pm
Prove to us that you have what it takes to earn a spot on our team, run with our wolf pack to close high end deals.
If you do not meet all of the requirements then please do not apply as your application will not be considered.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 - 14 days of applying, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
N.B. Do NOT apply if you have NOT WORKED in a telesales environment / call center sales / contact center sales environment before. This is NOT a customer service position.
1) Enjoys working in Outbound sales; *Please note this is NOT a customer service position
2) Not afraid to push boundaries and limit(s);
3) Thinks out of the box... even tears it up if needs be;
4) Confident in conversing with a neutral English accent (non-negotiable);
5) Able to work without supervision and is money driven;
Key Competencies and skill(s):
1) Communication skills and a confident personality.
3) Problem solving.
6) Negotiation skills.
7) Stress tolerance.
8) High energy level.
1) Contact clients.
2) Describe products and/ or services.
3) Respond to clients’ questions.
4) Identify and overcome objections.
5) Obtain customer information through KYC.
6) Follow up on initial contacts.
1) Grade 12 qualification (minimum);
2) Tertiary qualification (advantageous);
3) Proven communication skills in English (written and spoken needs to be 10 out of 10);
4) Neutral Accent (either UK or US preferable);
5) Articulate in speech;
6) 1 – 2 Years’ experience in a sales-driven environment (Telephonic)
7) General Knowledge of World Affairs
8) Clear criminal and credit record (verification and necessary checks will be undertaken before candidates are selected);