Experienced Paraplanner with CFP and minimum 3 years relevant experience, required to join this successful Financial Advisor.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning or CFP qualification essential
• Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience required
• Prepare Records of Advise for Local and Offshore Investments, Long Term Assurance and Short Term Assurance (Health and Short Term Insurance)
• Prepare Financial Plans – Death, Disability and Retirement
• Investment Portfolio and underlying Fund investigations and formulating own ideas for recommendations
• Client portfolio investigations – health, investment, risk and short term insurance products
• Identify new business opportunities within current client base
• Keep abreast of changing tax and legal environment
• Keep abreast of updated product information
If you are a South African citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email asap.
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a two week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.