A leading private tertiary educational provider is currently looking for an experienced trainer than can provide training for our corporate department.
The successful candidate will provide training for our Part Time IT Systems Support course.
Day and evening classes available.
This is a contract position as classes usually range between 5 - 10 days.
Remuneration is negotiable.
• To train on different educational levels
• Set both formative and summative assessments
• Serve as a moderator for relevant modules on the programme
• Moderate newly developed modules
• Grade assessments and moderate assessments
• Complete administrative tasks and ad hoc duties
• Develop innovative and creative ways in teaching and learning
• A relevant Information Technology qualification
• At least 2 years’ experience in the relevant field is required
• Training/facilitating experience of at least 2 years will be a recommendation
• It is recommended that you will have assessment and moderation experience
• Relevant research experience will be an advantage
Generic related competencies:
• Must be able to work within pre-determined time frames and deadlines
• Must be able to speak confidently and demonstrate professionalism
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Internet and Email)
• Excellent writing and reporting skills
• Possess a high level of ethics and confidentiality