PROCESSING OF SALARIES AND EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
• Analyse employees’ time and attendance records.
• Prepare employees salary payment schedule for authorisation.
• Calculate applicable employee benefits.
• Calculate and capture applicable employee salary deductions.
• Capture employee salaries and applicable benefits on the payroll system
• Process statutory payments to various institutions (UIF, Skills Development Levy, Provident Fund, PSIRA, Workman’s Compensation)
• REGISTER NEW EMPLOYEES AND KEEP EMPLOYEE RECORDS
• Capture and create new employee records on the payroll system.
• Capture employee salary details.
• Capture applicable employee benefits.
• Register new employees with employee benefits service provider.
• Register employee with applicable statutory bodies as prescribed by the legislative framework.
ares and distributes salary slips for all employees.
4. PAYROLL AD-HOC MANAGEMENT
• Handling and provide resolutions of pay queries.
• Handling and processing of provident fund claims.
• Processing of CCMA Pay Settlements.
• Oversee the handling and coordination of Garnishee Orders.
• Distribution of IRP5 to all employee.
EDUCATION: • Diploma or Certificate in Human Resource Management
WORK EXPERIENCE: • Minimum 2 years in Finance and Payroll
• Experience in employee benefits will be added advantage.