The Company seeks to appoint a dynamic and independent thinking Office Administrator the position reports to the Managing Director.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
* Managing and directing all calls to the Managing Director's office
* Managing diary availability of Senior team members Planning and coordinating management meetings
* Preparing monthly management files
* Accurate record keeping of minutes for management meetings
* Manage all travel arrangements on behalf of management
* Preparing Power Point presentations as and when required
* Ordering and managing of office equipment, stationary, refreshments etc.
* Assist in arranging all social activities, year-end functions, etc.
* Managing boardrooms and arranging training venues
* General ad hoc administrative duties as and when required
* Assist various departments with ad hoc business requirements
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
* Excellent Microsoft Office Package experience (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* The position requires a meticulous and conscientious planner, who has the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
* The ideal candidate must be proficient in at least 2 of the official languages, be an excellent communicator, of high ethical integrity and have superior time management skills due to the environment being fast paced and dynamic
* The successful candidate must have a flair for delivering excellence services whilst handling multiple tasks with a high degree of urgency and accuracy
The suitable candidate will have a Grade 12 coupled with a relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. Office Administration, HR, Finance) Minimum of five years' experience within a similar role