Marketing and Sales department
Position: Imagery and Artwork Technician
Elands Nursery cc, based in Rocklands, is a large wholesale supplier of plants to the green industry. We are looking for a successful candidate to join our Marketing and Sales team in the capacity of Imagery and Artwork technician. Applicants from Rocklands, Uitenhage or Port Elizabeth Western Suburbs will be at an advantage.
Key performance areas, responsibilities and duties:
• General photography of product, manage and add to the Imagery and artwork libraries
• Manage and maintain photographic facilities
• Website: manage and maintain
weekly Drop box imagery
• Manage and email weekly product availability lists
• Design and email clients various advertising and related correspondence
• Design and facilitate various advertising (Hard print and digital)
• Design and facilitate quotes of marketing materials
• Manage and execute all shows , Trade days and Open days
• Design and implement ordering of Eland Nursery hang, tag and sticky labels
• Social Media :manage weekly social media platforms
• Manage Elands Client Database Program
• Work with team to execute Marketing and Sales product ideas and events by ways of Gantt reports
• General Office administration
Remuneration is R8 000.00 to R10 000.00 per month dependant on skills and experience. The basic conditions of employment apply.
The position is available immediately.
We require submission of the following during the application process
• Copy of Identity document
• Copy of qualification certificate
• Comprehensive CV detailing previous work experience
• Details of which area you live in.
Application close 31 October 2018
Successful candidates will be contacted to take part in the interviewing process during the first two weeks of November 2018.
Necessary skills and qualifications:
• Photographic and design qualification
• Knowledge and experience in using Adobe Photoshop
• Knowledge and experience in using Corel x8.
• Excellent use of the English language and grammar
• Experience in studio and outdoor photography ( no point and shoot )
• Experience in design and content creation
• Sound organisational skills
• Excellent work ethic
• Be physically fit and energetic