We are not looking for your typical developer, we want someone that has a passion for complex development and that has an interest in getting involved in the architecture/design & stakeholder interaction.
Technical skills / web development
* PHP & PHP MVC frameworks (Symphony, Cake, Yii Framework)
* HTML & CSS
* Bonus: NodeJS, Python
* Version control systems (Subversion, Git)
Technical skills / server administration
* Apache web server
* Working knowledge of Unix/Linux systems (Ubuntu, CentOS), their configuration and maintenance.
* Working with virtualized infrastructure (VMware)
Technical skills / database development
* Ample experience with relational database management systems, including MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and Postgres. The candidate will be very comfortable with finding his/her around data in databases, and should be fluent in SQL and it's variants.
* The candidate should ideally have a few years experience in data modelling and database design.
Additional knowledge and/or experience that will be beneficial
* A broad understanding of the managed service provider space
* An understanding of networking and basic routing & switching