PHP programmer required in Cape Town. The company is a dynamic young energetic team working on new exciting opportunities.
If you want to be part of such a team with great growth prospects please give us a call.
• Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for 4 year(s).
• BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field.
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
• Extensive experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
• Excellent relational database skills with MySQL.
• Experience with building restful JSON web services.
• Knowledge of API's, such as twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
• Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap.
• Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service plat forms
• Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
• Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
• Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
• Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
• Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
• Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development