We are looking for people with Occupational Certificate in Poultry Farmer level 5 with an ID No.99027.
The following outcomes should guide you in what is expected from our applicants
1. Conduct poultry husbandry, healthcare and bio-security practices.
2. Monitor and correct poultry production-related problems observed.
3. Lead and direct the activities of work teams on a poultry production unit.
4. Manage people, stock on hand and costs of a poultry farming operation.
5. Provide day-to-day direction and control poultry farming operations to ensure that production
targets and quality standards are met.
6. Oversee the functionality and maintenance of poultry production units or sites
>1-3 years facilitation experience in Poultry farming needed
>Updated CV with contactable references
>Qualifications in Poultry farming