We are looking for an individual with experience running and optimising Search PPC and display campaigns.
You will be joining a dynamic team focused on running top level PPC campaigns for our exclusive group of large South African online brands.
Our core values are simple, we provide the environment and workload level which ensures that you can excel at your work, grow your skills and provide the best possible experience for your clients.
We give our Campaign Managers a limited number of clients to ensure sufficient time for in-depth analysis and optimization of each client’s strategy and performance.
As an agency we are focused on PPC (Google Ads, Facebook, DoubleClick, Video) and Google Analytics.
We believe in specialization and would like all our team members to be experts in the field.
Conversion Science specialises in running Search Engine Marketing campaigns, informative web analytics implementations/analysis and data driven conversion optimisation.
The company is owned by 10-year PPC and Analytics veteran who was previously a Regional Trainer for Google.
Job duties and responsibilities:
• Set up, manage and optimize PPC campaigns for the client portfolio, including search and display marketing campaigns on Adwords and Facebook platforms.
• Account management, directly interact with clients regarding their requirements, and ensure they are to a high standard, on time and to budget.
• Perform keyword research and competitor analysis
• Constantly work to meet client targets and conversion rates
• Optimise key components once a campaign has launched
• Offering best insight to clients to grow and optimize campaigns
• Feedback on banner design and campaign messaging for best results
• Provide PPC audits, analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
• Create detailed in-depth PPC campaign performance reports.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEM, algorithm updates and changes to major search engines.
Why come work for us?
You’ll become part of a dynamic, fast-growing agency with large well-known clients.
We stand out from the crowd in that we do not overload our campaign managers, we believe in flat hierarchies and foster a creative working atmosphere of continual improvement and training.
We are professional, honest and passionate about our work. Our company culture is one of professionalism, continual learning, questioning and experimentation and a single-minded focus on excellent customer service.
We are based in the Southern Suburbs, Cape Town.
• Graduate Degree
• 2+ years' experience in running search and display PPC campaigns.
• Up to date with international best practices and knowledge on search marketing industry
• Proficient with Excel.
• Facebook PPC campaign management
• DoubleClick or any other RTB platform
• Structured and customer-oriented working style
• Numeric and analytical abilities
• Enthusiastic and energetic
• Reliable, responsible and proactive
• Organisational and time management skills
• Results and solution-focused
• Ability to work independently, complete tasks and take accountability.
• Exceptional attention to detail, methodical and precise
• Strong research and reporting skills
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work on multiple accounts and campaigns
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Passionate about PPC and internet marketing in its entirety