PROCESS ENGINEER - FMCG
The Main purpose of this role will be to maximize production efficiencies and capacities, through technical innovations and expertise. The role requires a highly technical Individual with strong knowledge of end to end Manufacturing processes, as well as strong leadership skills.
• Optimize production processes and associated KPI's including co-processing, maximizing operations efficiency and effectiveness
• Review and improve processing plant design
• Reduce in a systematic way, the plant costs, particularly production costs, analyzing deviations and then assisting plants with defining and implementing corrective measures whenever necessary
• To ensure efficient and timely troubleshooting and solutions to technical challenges.
• Preparation and delivery of an Operational Readiness plan for the Processing plant and supporting services.
• Liaise with maintenance team for proper planning and execution of preventative maintenance.
• To ensure compliance with relevant statutory requirements, company policy and procedures
NB: Indicate position in subject line
Applicants who have not received a response within 30 days after the closing date may assume that their application was unsuccessful and hereby thanked for their interest.
Appointments will be aligned to the company employment equity plan and policy
• Minimum - Degree in Engineering or equivalent qualification/s
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Food Manufacturing Environment
Preferred experience in Vegetable Canning & Sauces and/ or related food manufacturing environment
• Technical aptitude and Understanding of manufacturing equipment, their processes, and capabilities within a food manufacturing environment
• Proficiency with MS OFFICE packages