Procurement Administrator: IT Asset Management required Bellville, to prepare purchase orders, track ordered goods, perform cost analysis and maintain and update procurements documents within IT Services Department. Relevant certificate/diploma (Procurement/Supply Chain) or equivalent with 3 years Procurement administration experience with IT procurement / IT asset management. Strong computer skills. This is a contract role!
• Prepare purchase orders, check for arrival of ordered goods, and forward properly signed invoices to the relevant cost centre heads.
• Review Vendor invoices and reconcile pricing to agreed standards.
• Maintain tracking data with relevant purchasing information including all POs and orders, the status of the POs and orders related to the project.
• Analyse spend data (cost analysis) and identifying savings and efficiency opportunities.
• Assist in completing required RFP processes for the acquisition of network, infrastructure, desktop equipment, printers and related peripherals.
• Communicate with and assist service area SMEs and leads to determine purchasing needs, define product specifications, and assists to develop the purchasing strategy based on the market.
• Maintain and update procurement documents within Information Technology Services department.
• Work closely with project teams to identify procurement requirements for new IT requirements and develops a schedule for accomplishing the procurement activities.
• Assist with administrative aspects of preparing RFPs, for Facilities/Technology Services as requested by the sponsor.
Departmental duties including:
• Contribute towards IT procurement lifecycle co-ordination and administration (hardware, software)
• License co-ordination and administration (software, hardware, market data)
• IT Inventory and Asset Lifecycle Co-ordination and administration
• Hardware Maintenance and Support Coordination
• Documentation management for all IT Asset and Procurement artefacts- ensure process and templates are continually updated and stored in the correct repository.
• Assist the IT Asset and Procurement management team with day-to-day operations as needed.
The company offers very competitive salaries.
Only apply if you have the relevant experience!
• Relevant certificate/diploma (Procurement/Supply Chain) or equivalent
• 3 years Procurement administration experience
• Experience with IT procurement / IT asset management
• Strong computer skills